Fusilli with Broccoli Flowers & Le Triple Crème DuVillage
- 15 ml, 1 tbsp. butter
- 45 ml, 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 grey shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 6 dried tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml, 1 cup chicken broth
- 250 ml, 1 cup thick cream (15%)
- 200 g, 1 cup Le Triple Crème DuVillage, crumbled
- 350 g, 3/4 lb. fusilli pasta
- 500 ml, 2 cups Broccoli crowns
- To taste fresh Italian cherry tomatoes, quartered
- To taste flat parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Servings: 4 - Preparation: 15 min - Cooking: 15 min
- Preheat oven at 200°C (400°F)
- In a skillet, melt butter in oil. Stir in shallots, garlic and dried tomatoes. Allow these to sweat.
- Add broth, and cook 3 minutes. Stir in cream and Le Triple Crème DuVillage. Whisk preparation until smooth. Add salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- In a pot, cook pasta in salted boiling water. Add broccoli 5 minutes before pasta has finished cooking.
- Strain pasta and broccoli, and place in bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve on top of sauce in warm plates. Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley.